Sunday, July 19, 2009

'Josh' Audio: Ramanaidu's 200th Film With Naga Chaitanya


Today the audio of Josh got released and huge number of Akkineni fans has graced the occasion. The event was held in the presence of Naga Chaitanya’s grand fathers Ramanaidu and ANR. Amala Akkineni, Naga Susheela, Venkatesh, Balakrishna, Mohan Babu, Sandeep Chowtha, Chandrabose, Cinematographer Sameer, Kartika, Radha are present in the occasion. Dil Raju, the producer, Vasu Varma-the director, young hero Nithin are also present along with Naga Chaitanya, the hero of the film. Regular encomiums were shared among all.

Mohan Babu spilled humor in his speech while Nagarjuna said, “I bless my child to cross me, my father and stand unique. I couldn’t reach my father any way. I also feel Naga Chaitanya is lucky for having Dil Raju as producer of his first film. And Ramanaidu garu has made about 180 films so far and I wish his 200th film should me made by Naga Chaitanya and make it a hit on par with Prem Nagar. I have wasted time by doing engineering after degree before stepping into films. But Naga Chaitanya didn’t waste his time. He told me that he wants to become an actor as soon as his schooling. But I asked him to get at least a small degree before doing that. Hence he did B Com”.

Then Naga Chaitanya said, “I’m luckier to take birth as grand son to two legends ANR and Ramanaidu garu. And I’m also happy for having Dil Raju garu as my debut producer. He is passionate and perfect. Dad has been saying that as well. And Vasu Varma garu has given wonderful script for me and it’s really big for a debut hero like me. I got mad listening to the music of Ninne Pelladatha scored by Sandeep Chowtha uncle. He has given me that standard of music for Josh as well. And my thanks for cinematographer Sameer garu. I never found a day tensed before camera. I thank one and all for supporting me. And my co star Karthika did very well. Many would wonder of she is a debut artiste”.

Indeed, Naga Chaitanya thanked everyone and delivered high praise words for every technician except Chandrabose, the lyricist. In fact lyricists and music directors are the real heroes during music launch event. But Naga Chaitanya ignored Chandrabose. And Chandrabose deserves some commendation at least during audio release event. Let us wish he learns that manners at least during his second film’s audio event.

No comments:

Post a Comment