Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Catherine Zeta Jones Wants To End Her Hollywood Career

Hollywood actress Catherine Zeta Jones has revealed that she wants to end her Hollywood career. The 40-years-old actress said that she is happy spending time with husband, Michael Douglas and their children. The ‘The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles’ star claimed that she is not interested in signing any big budgets movies as she is enjoying her time in New York and Bermuda properties with family. Catherine Zeta Jones said, "When you live in LA, you can`t go anywhere without being critiqued on your purse or the fact that you have gained weight or that you have got spots on your face. That`s not the life I want. Deciding to live in beautiful Bermuda was the healthiest thing Michael and I ever did. Now that I have kids that`s what my life is about." The beauty is looking forward to her latest musical project `A Little Night and she is excited about it. "I think it will be a huge change career-wise. I`m going into a different chapter as an actor. I`m not going to play the ingenues but I`m not going to play the mother of teenagers either," the actress added.

No comments:

Post a Comment