Sunday, September 20, 2009

I don't mind the comedian tag: Govinda


Comedy may be an "undervalued" genre in Bollywood but actor Govinda embraces the moniker of 'comedian', so often attached to him, with pride though his future plans include an action film.

While most Bollywood stars are averse to being stereotyped, the Govinda says he does not mind the tag at all.

"I don'y mind any tag, if it brings me success. And why would I have a problem with being called a comedian? It has made me successful. I am known as a comic actor by my audience," Govinda told PTI in an interview.

But the 45-year-old actor who will next be seen in 'Do Knot Disturb', which marks the return of the superhit Govinda-David Dhawan duo, is quick to add that he does not want to be restricted to the genre and wants to do a "entertaining action" film in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment